Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
AboutMinnesota Budget Project provides nonpartisan analysis of tax and budget issues. Our blog gives you the latest news, analysis and developments on major issues.
SubscribeSubscribe to Minnesota Budget Bites by Email
Please support our blog!
- Higher education omnibus budget bill increases financial aid, freezes tuition May 21, 2013 Caitlin Biegler
- Jobs, economic development and housing budget bill makes important investments in our state May 21, 2013 Caitlin Biegler
- Tax bill makes strides toward tax fairness, investments in our future May 20, 2013 Nan Madden
- More details of tax portion of budget framework emerge May 17, 2013 Nan Madden
- Governor, House and Senate move forward with budget framework in place May 15, 2013 Minnesota Budget Project
CategoriesAction Opportunity Budget Process Budget Proposals Cap and Trade Constitutional Amendments Donate Economy Education Environment Facebook Federal Budget General Information Government Shutdown Health Care Higher Education Human Services Poverty Public Safety Racial Disparities Taxes Transportation Unallotment