AboutMinnesota Budget Project provides nonpartisan analysis of tax and budget issues. Our blog gives you the latest news, analysis and developments on major issues.
SubscribeSubscribe to Minnesota Budget Bites by Email
Please support our blog!
- Higher education omnibus budget bill increases financial aid, freezes tuition May 21, 2013 Caitlin Biegler
- Jobs, economic development and housing budget bill makes important investments in our state May 21, 2013 Caitlin Biegler
- Tax bill makes strides toward tax fairness, investments in our future May 20, 2013 Nan Madden
- More details of tax portion of budget framework emerge May 17, 2013 Nan Madden
- Governor, House and Senate move forward with budget framework in place May 15, 2013 Minnesota Budget Project
CategoriesAction Opportunity Budget Process Budget Proposals Cap and Trade Constitutional Amendments Donate Economy Education Environment Facebook Federal Budget General Information Government Shutdown Health Care Higher Education Human Services Poverty Public Safety Racial Disparities Taxes Transportation Unallotment
Category Archives: Donate
You read Minnesota Budget Bites. You see first-hand the accurate and timely analysis that isn’t available anywhere else. Just last week, you received in-depth analysis and non-partisan perspective on the state’s November economic forecast and Minnesota’s increasing income inequalities. We’re … Continue reading
Something amazing happens in Minnesota every November. Thousands of people actively support nonprofits throughout the state by making special donations on Give to the Max Day, which is today. Those donations raise millions of dollars for nonprofits – including the … Continue reading
In just a few days, Minnesotans will do what they do best: help make our state a better place. Thousands of caring Minnesotans will make special donations to nonprofits on Give to the Max Day on November 15. Please add … Continue reading
You don’t get a coffee mug, tote bag or key chain when you contribute to the Minnesota Budget Project. You do get the knowledge that you invested in the Minnesota Budget Project and our research, analysis and advocacy on the … Continue reading
At least once a week, Minnesota Budget Bites arrives in your inbox, with information and insights you can’t get anywhere else. We at the Minnesota Budget Project pride ourselves on accurate, nonpartisan and timely analysis that readers value. You may … Continue reading