AboutMinnesota Budget Project provides nonpartisan analysis of tax and budget issues. Our blog gives you the latest news, analysis and developments on major issues.
SubscribeSubscribe to Minnesota Budget Bites by Email
Please support our blog!
- More details of tax portion of budget framework emerge May 17, 2013 Nan Madden
- Governor, House and Senate move forward with budget framework in place May 15, 2013 Minnesota Budget Project
- House and Senate make key investments in economic development and housing May 9, 2013 Caitlin Biegler
- Senate omnibus tax bill shares goals with Governor and House, but differs in the details May 1, 2013 Nan Madden
- Health and human services omnibus bills make good investments using wrong resources April 30, 2013 Christina Wessel
CategoriesAction Opportunity Budget Process Budget Proposals Cap and Trade Constitutional Amendments Donate Economy Education Environment Facebook Federal Budget General Information Government Shutdown Health Care Higher Education Human Services Poverty Public Safety Racial Disparities Taxes Transportation Unallotment
Daily Archives: January 8, 2013
The 2013 Minnesota Legislature faces some of the most critical issues in generations when it meets for the first time today. Minnesota faces a $1.1 billion shortfall in FY 2014-15 ($2.0 billion when inflation is included) and is suffering from … Continue reading